Steps are applicable to Oracle Insbridge 5.x.
1. In RateManager, double-click Universals in the Program Explorer tree for the Project you need to create categories for.
2. Click the Categories button in the top menu of the Universals tab.
3. Click the New button on the Categories pop-up window.
4. Required: Select the Parent Category from the category tree. Note: Policy is a system-generated category and should be considered the root category for every Project.
5. Required: Enter a Name for the new category.
6. Optional: Enter an XML ID for the new category. If you leave this blank, a number will automatically be assigned to the category.
7. Click the Save button. The new category will be displayed on the Categories pop-up window.